Carpet fitting, carpet repairs & carpet stretching in Cherwell Oxfordshire
M.A. Roberts & Son, freelance carpet fitters serving Cherwell
If you are looking for an independent carpet fitter to help you with carpet fitting, carpet repairs or any other kind of small domestic carpet ‘odd Jobs’ that you need to have carried out in the Cherwell area, then please give my son Theo and I a call.
Whilst we do not actually live in Cherwell ourselves, it is a part of our normal working area. Based in Oxford we operate in different parts of the county (as well as the southern half of Buckinghamshire) on different days of the week.
We usually would do two or three jobs a day, all in the same area, and we much prefer smaller jobs to larger jobs.
NO JOB TOO SMALL!
Grouping jobs together in this way minimises traveling time for us and costs for you. Making even very small carpet fitting or carpet repair jobs in Cherwell economically viable for you and for us.
The sort of jobs that we like are, in no particular order…
- Fitting or refitting pre used carpets. For example moving carpets from one room to another.
- Relaying carpets that have been taken up by other tradesmen and now need to be properly relaid.
- Fitting new carpets (many people these days buy carpets directly from the Internet, cutting out the middle man).
- All types of carpet repairs, including carpet burns, moth and pet damage and carpet patches. Fixing carpets that have come away from the door bars between rooms and carpet stretching.
- Stair carpet repairs, often involving cutting out and replacing worn treads with left over carpet.
Please give us a call if you are in Cherwell and have any carpet issues that you would like to discuss.
Michel and Theo Roberts